바로가기 메뉴


주요메뉴 바로가기
왼쪽메뉴 바로가기
본문 바로가기
하단메뉴 바로가기

글로벌 메뉴


  • Add to Favorite
  • Text size   expansion 100% reduction
  • sitemap
  • site go

주 메뉴


Gwacheon City

좌측 메뉴


콘텐츠


History

퍼갈곳을 선택하세요.

버튼을 클릭하시면 해당 SNS페이지로 이동합니다.

  • 트위터 퍼가기
  • 페이스북 퍼가기
  • 주소복사

닫기

home Home >About Gwacheon City > History  인쇄 퍼가기

History

  • 475 / (63rd year of King Jangsu, Goguryeo)
  • Yulmok-gun (also called Dongsahil)
  • 757 / (16th year of King Gyeongdeok, Silla)
  • Yuljin-gun, Hansan-ju
  • 940 / (23rd year of King Taejo, Goryeo)
  • Renamed to Gwaju
  • 990 - 994 / (9th-13th years of Seongjong, Goryeo)
  • "called by the nicknames “ Bulim” or “ Buan”
  • 1018 / (9th year of Hyeonjong, Goryeo)
  • Renamed to Gwaju-hyeon
  • 1413 / (13th year of Taejong, Joseon)
  • Renamed Gwacheon-hyeon, Gwangju-mok, Gyeonggi Province
  • May 26, 1895 /
  • Renamed Gwacheon-gun, Gyeonggi-do
  • Mar. 1, 1914 /
  • “Gwacheon-gun” and “Ansan-gun” were unified into Sihung-gun -> Renamed “Gwacheon-myeon”
  • Apr. 28, 1979 /
  • Supporting establishment of Gwacheon district of Gyeonggi-do was installed.
  • Jun. 10, 1982 /
  • Installation of Gwacheon Branch Office of Gyeonggi-do (North and South Branch Offices)
  • Oct. 15, 1984 /
  • Installation of Central Substation of Gwacheon Branch office of Gyeonggi-do
  • Jan. 1, 1986 /
  • Elevated to “Gwacheon City”

하단메뉴